游客   请登录   联系我们
用户登录
帐号
密码
验证码
  换一张
 
媒体报道

Kelly Services与Temp Holdings整合资源 扩张其共有的亚太区合资公司

关注度:1667
2016/4/13
(2016年4月13日,/HRoot.com/)Kelly Services(纳斯达克股票代码:KELYA)和日本招聘巨头Temp Holdings扩大了其亚太各地区现有的合资企业。其新的合资公司有望成为亚太地区最大的人力资源解决方案公司。

Temp Holdings是日本第二大的招聘公司,Kelly Services则是美国第五大的招聘公司。其原亚太合资公司名叫TS Kelly Workforce Solutions,总部设在香港,成立于2012。现在更名为TS Kelly Asia Pacific,并将总部设在新加坡。

TS Kelly Workforce Solutions拥近1600名员工,将在中国大陆、中国香港、中国台湾、新加坡、马来西亚、泰国、印度、澳大利亚、新西兰、越南、印度尼西亚、韩国进行运营。

Temp Holdings将继续拥有扩张后合资企业51%的股份,Kelly Services则拥有剩余49%的股份。TS Kelly Workforce Solutions和Temp Holdings现任首席执行官将担任TS Kelly亚太的首席执行官。

合资企业的范围将在原来的中国大陆、中国香港、中国台湾和韩国四大地区的基础上扩张,企业扩张预计将在六月底前完成。它的目标是整合Kelly在亚太地区的资源和专业机构以及Temp Holdings的业务,包括Capita(在新加坡和马来西亚的办事处)、First Alliances(在越南的办事处)以及Intelligence(在印度尼西亚、越南、新加坡和马来西亚现有机构)。

Kelly expands Asia Pacific JV with Temp Holdings

(April 13, 2016, /HRoot.com/) Kelly Services Inc. (NASD: KELYA) and Japan-based staffing giant Temp Holdings Co. Ltd. expanded their existing joint venture to include all of Asia Pacific. The firms expects the new joint venture will be the largest workforce solutions company in the Asia Pacific region. 

Temp Holdings is the second-largest staffing firm in Japan, while Kelly ranks as the fifth largest staffing firm in the US.

The original Asia Pacific joint venture, named TS Kelly Workforce Solutions and based in Hong Kong, formed in 2012. It will now rebrand as TS Kelly Asia Pacific and make its headquarters in Singapore.

With nearly 1,600 employees, TS Kelly Workforce Solutions will operate in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Indonesia and South Korea.

Temp Holdings will continue to own 51% of the expanded joint venture, with Kelly Services owning the remaining 49%. Takayuki Yamazaki, current CEO of TS Kelly Workforce Solutions and executive officer of Temp Holdings, will serve as CEO of TS Kelly Asia Pacific.

The joint venture expansion broadens its scope from the original four regions of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea; the firms expect the expansion to be finalized by the end of June. It aims to combine the resources and expertise of Kelly's staffing operations across Asia Pacific with Temp Holding's businesses including Capita, with offices in Singapore and Malaysia; First Alliances, with offices in Vietnam; and Intelligence, with a presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia.
 来源(URL):HRoot
打印本文 返回顶部
相关媒体报道
Kelly Services与Temp Holdings整合资源 扩张其共有的亚太区合资公司
Kelly Services发布2016中国区薪酬指南
Kelly中国获2015最佳人力资源顾问机构人力资源外包奖
KellyOCG被NelsonHall MSP格局报告评为领导者
Temp Holdings2015财年Q1营收、毛利、净利涨幅均超20%
Kelly2015财年Q2亚太区业绩上涨17%
Staffing Industry Analysts发布《美国最大的人才服务公司榜单》
Kelly Services任命全球解决方案高级副总裁
Temp Holdings专为女性推“无加班”营业部
必胜2014财年四季度增长减速
更多媒体报道>>
最新培训与会展
»更多活动
   更多服务
Powered by