游客   请登录   联系我们
用户登录
帐号
密码
验证码
  换一张
 
企业新闻

罗致恒富:在法律领域招聘中,技术技能比软技能更重要

关注度:1219
2019/10/24
(2019年10月24日,/HRoot.com/)近日,罗致恒富法律咨询公司进行的一项调查显示,在法律领域,有62%的法律行业雇主在做聘用决定时,更多地受候选人的技术能力影响,而非受软技能的影响。

接受调查的受访者包括美国的200名律师,他们在拥有20名以上员工的律师事务所中或者在拥有1,000名以上员工的公司法律部门中从事全职工作。

当该调查问道:“在法律职位应聘中,当对专业人士进行评估时,针对候选人的技术技能、其他软技能或非技术技能,哪一项更重要?”时,有19%的受访者表示他们“对技术技能的重视程度更高”,而43%的受访者则表示“对技术技能的权重略大”。这部分受访者占总体的62%。

调查显示,虽然有30%的受访者认为技术技能和软技能的重要性各占一半,但只有8%的受访者对软技能的重视程度更高,只有1%的人认为软技能的重要性要比技术技能大的多。

调查还发现,网络安全是候选人需要精通的技术领域,有48%的受访者将其视为候选人所需的能力。紧随其后的是数据分析,有43%的受访者认为这是一个重要领域。

TECH SKILLS MATTER MORE THAN SOFT SKILLS IN LEGAL HIRING

(Oct.24, 2019, /staffingindustry.com/) In the legal field, hiring decisions are influenced more by candidates’ technical abilities than by the soft skills, according to 62% of legal employers in a survey by Robert Half Legal.

Respondents to the survey included 200 lawyers in the US who work full time at law firms with 20 or more employees or in corporate legal departments at companies with 1,000 or more employees.

The survey asked, “When evaluating professionals for open legal positions, which carries more weight: the candidate’s technical skills or his or her soft or nontechnical skills?”

In their responses, 19% said they place “much greater weight on technical skills” and 43% said they place “somewhat greater weight on technical skills” for the total of 62%.

While 30% were evenly split on the importance of tech skills and soft skills, just 8% placed somewhat greater weight on soft skills and only 1% placed much greater weight on soft skills.

The survey also found that cybersecurity ranked as the top area of tech that candidates need to be versed in with 48% of respondents picking it as a competency that candidates need. It was followed by data analytics, with 43% of respondents citing this as an important area.
 来源(URL):
打印本文 返回顶部
相关新闻
罗致恒富:随着疫情的蔓延,英国三分之一的雇主正在重新设计职位
罗致恒富:近九成美国雇主担心在减薪和停止加薪期间员工流失
罗致恒富:全球超半数高管表示,新冠疫情对商业信心产生从中立到积极的影响
招聘服务供应商罗致恒富2020财年第二季度营收按固定汇率计算同比下降26.9%
罗致恒富:超七成专业人士认为“多窗口式”工作模式有利于提高生产力
罗致恒富:美国超半数的专业人士在疫情中重新考虑职业选择
罗致恒富:美国近八成员工希望公司增加他们在家办公的频率
招聘服务供应商罗致恒富2020财年第一季度营收按固定汇率计算同比增长1.9%
罗致恒富:新加坡有二分之一的女性员工认为自己的薪酬被低估
罗致恒富:英国企业领导者预计技术发展将在2020年推动大量的就业机会增长
更多新闻>>
最新培训与会展
»更多活动
   更多服务
Powered by